- Represent the technological agenda in staff meetings and when making hiring decisions
- Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Identify new areas of digital marketing opportunities and create plans to implement them for us and our clients
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
- Spearhead IT projects to increase our market reach and improve our USP
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- 7+ years’ software engineering and IT experience
- MBA preferred
- Proven track record of success in leadership positions
- Familiarity with marketing platforms, programs and policies
- Extensive experience with MVC frameworks
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Assist partner ecosystem development throughout the enablement process for GPU Computing products, and assist machine learning/deep learning partners in building creative solutions based on NVIDIA technology.
- Be an industry leader on integrating NVIDIA technology into Artificial Intelligence research and applications.
- Assist customers and partners to adopt Deep Learning into their core operations.
- You will have 5 or more years of experience using Machine Learning in a consulting role.
- Strong knowledge of Deep Learning Frameworks.
- Experience using and handling modern cloud based or HPC-based compute architectures.
- Python, C/C++ and Linux programming and scripting experience.
- Experience working with academic research community supporting computer vision, data analytics, or machine learning.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in delivering instructor lead workshops.
- Strong teamwork and social skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Action driven with strong analytical and analytical skills.
- Desire to be involved in multiple diverse and innovative projects.
- MS in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science.
Ways to stand out from the crowd
- You have a Ph.D in science, math, or engineering.
- You have parallel programming skills.
- You've used virtualization techniques, cloud platforms and container solutions.
- You've built or configured scheduling and resource management systems.
- Experience with HPC or large scale computing environments.
- Experience delivering Deep Learning in a consulting role.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development